Spencer Gulf Containers has many delivery options available, to ensure your container arrives on time and in the condition you expect.
Delivery and pick up costs depends on where you live, and what access you have to the site. Spencer Gulf Containers will give you a quote at the time of placing your order.
Normally your container will be delivered within 24 hours of receiving your order. If this is not possible for any reason, you will be advised at time of placing your order.
Prior to delivery and loading onto truck, it is important that we know which way you want the container doors facing before unloading. This will ensure it is loaded onto our delivery vehicle correctly.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser or hirer to ensure that the delivery area is clear of obstructions, including overhanging electrical wiring, tree branches, underground pits and tanks – and that site is level. This will ensure a successful placement of the container on site. that doors open and close properly and that all items inside the container also operate properly.
At time of collection for return, site also needs to be clear of all obstructions, including overhead wiring.
Transport and Equipment services
- Side loader semi trailer Lifting Capacity 36 tonnes S.W.L (double stacking capable)
- 45’ Flat bed semi trailer
- Tilt slide and rigid truck transport options
- 27 tonne overhead container handler
- General & container mask forklifts
- Front end loader and more…
At Spencer Gulf Containers, we also offer:
- Shipping Container logistics, handling and storage
- Large shipping container orders from overseas manufactures
- Interstate transport options, either road or rail
- Electrical & plumbing site connections
- Defence training procurement services
- Huge Industrial land allotments available for lease (Port Pirie)